Huawei P40 is among the latest smartphone being produced by Huawei, and the smartphone was announced on April , 2020. With quite a lot interesting upgraded features, which definitely compete comfortably with other smartphone globally.
However, the Huawei P40 series comes along with two other smartphone,
which are Huawei P40 pro, and Huawei P40 pro+ , and all were announced by Huawei. Housing many intelligent and smart features, from the camera to the battery.
Huawei P40 comes with a powerful front camera of 32MP dual selfie camera, and this makes you always to be confident in showing the real you. The 32 MP front camera carefully keeps your features and intelligently adjusts the lighting colour and lighting on your face to make every selfie look nice and natural.
But then, besides the front camera, the smartphone also has an intelligenty built rear camera of 50 MP Ultra Vision Camera Triple rear camera. With 1/1.28 inch Ultra Vision Sensor, RYYB colour filter array, Octa PD Autofocus, which allows you take in massive light and detail for super clarity, and brighten your moments.
And also, with 16 MP Ultra Wide Angle Camera, having Ultra wide angle photography, 2.5 cm macro shot
Explore the world from different angles.
And finally, with 8 MP Telephoto Camera, which also has, 3x Optical Zoom,5xHybrid Zoom, 30x Max Zoom, which allows you to Capture the beauty at a distance , and then enhances your happiness.
So, with these intelligent cameras, you can go and on in exploring life and creating stories. Working as a highly unified system, the Ultra Vision Leica Triple Camera always backs you up to shoot any day or night, whether the subject is up close or at a distance. Effortlessly capture what you see and let it speak for what you feel.
Having the Huawei P40 smartphone, which is the industry-leading 1/1.28 inch sensor with 2.44 μm super large pixel size now appears in a smartphone. Plus with the RYYB colour filter array, it brings massive light, high dynamic range, and low noise.
And, it is supporting 4-in-1 pixel binning and Octa PD Autofocus, the 50 MP main camera redefines super clarity shooting with precise details regardless of the scene complexity and light conditions. The HUAWEI XD Fusion Engine powered by the upgraded ISP and NPU is fully competent to swiftly process the huge amount of information and enhance extraordinary clarity at pixel-level for every picture, day or night, that you snap.
The Display Design
Huawei P40 features a full screen display of 6.1 inches OLED full display, with a rounded corners design on the display, the diagonal length of the screen is 6.1 inches when measured according to the standard rectangle (the actual viewable area is slightly smaller).
And then, it also has both Splash, Water, and Dust Resistant, and with this protection, your device has been tested in a controlled environment and certified to be splash, water, and dust resistant in specific situations (meets requirements of classification IP53 as described by the international standard IEC 60529).
However, the water and dust-proofing are not permanent, and resistance may decrease as a result of normal wear over time. Do not charge the phone when it is wet or in moist environments. Refer to the manual for cleaning and drying instructions. Submersion in liquid and the resulting damage is not covered by the warranty. This actually amazing features, just like iPhone 12 series, of apple device.
And for the colors, HUAWEI P40 adopts the solid colours of Deep Sea Blue, Ice White, Black, Blush Gold and Silver Frost. The refractive matte finish accentuates an ethereal sense of depth that reveals elegance and inner peace in every shade.
Huawei P40 comes with a new generation fastest 5G network, which allows you browse and surf the internet with speed. Which embrace the ultra-fast speed with the world’s first integrated 5G SoC, Kirin 990 5G chipset.
Thanks to the 7nm+ EUV technology and innovative CPU architectures, HUAWEI P40 can achieve high efficiency and system fluidity. Be amazed by the outstanding graphics performance of Mali-G76 MC16 GPU, unparalleled image processing powered by the upgraded ISP, and advanced AI capability in the dual core NPU.
Huawei P40 comes with a powerful battery capacity of 3800mAh, The innovative CPU architecture brings high power efficiency. And the AI allocation mechanism makes better use of the 3800 mAh battery to achieve great performance and longer working time.
And with a SuperCharge (Max 22.5 W), which allows you to charge your phone more faster than usual charging.
Key Features of Huawei P40
- 6.1 inches OLED Display, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~422 ppi)
- Android 10.0 (AOSP + HMS)
- Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G (7 nm+)
- 6/8GB RAM
- 128/256GB Built-in Storage up to 256GB Memory Card
- 50 MP + 8 MP + 16 MP Triple Rear Cameras
- 32 MP Front Camera
- IP53 Dust and Splash Protection
- 4G LTE Network
- 5G Network
- Fingerprint (under display, optical)
- Infrared Face Recognition
- Fast Charging 22.5W
- Non-removable Li-Po 3800 mAh Battery
The smartphone is officially available globally, and it’s price starts from $779, which around N297,578.
You can get it online via Amazon.
And the general Overviews of the smartphone are below :
- Platform: Android 10.0 (AOSP + HMS); EMUI 10.1
- Processor: HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G (7 nm+), Octa-core (2×2.86 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2×2.36 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G76 MP16
- Memory: 6GB, 8GB RAM
- Colours: Silver Frost, Blush Gold, Deep Sea Blue, Ice White, Black
- Dimension: 148.9 x 71.1 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 175 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM/eSIM or Nano-SIM, dual stand-by
- SIM Count: Single SIM (Nano-SIM/eSIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.1 inches OLED Display, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~422 ppi)
- Screen Protection: Yes
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 50 MP (wide) + 8 MP (telephoto) + 16 MP (ultrawide) Triple Cameras, 2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@960fps; gyro-EIS
- Rear Camera Features: Leica optics, LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front Camera: 32 MP, IR TOF 3D, (biometrics sensor only)
- Built-in Storage: 128, 256GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes, NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- Bundled Cloud Storage: Yes
- 2G GSM: Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes
- 3G WCDMA: Yes, HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes,
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 6(900), 7(2600), 8(900), 9(1800), 12(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 28(700), 32(1500), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 5G: Yes, 5G band 1(2100), 3(1800), 28(700), 38(2600), 41(2500), 77(3700), 78(3500), 79(4700); SA/NSA
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: Yes
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, 5.1, A2DP, LE Bluetooth
- NFC: Yes
- Infradeeppink Blaster: Yes
- USB Port: 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: Yes
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: No
- Navigation: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: Yes
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (under display, optical)
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: Yes
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: Yes
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Dust Resistant: Yes
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: Non-Removable Li-Po 3800 mAh battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Yes