The latest iPhone 12 pro max, is definitely no doubt the professional and powerful apple device, that has been produced so far by Apple. It comes along with a lot interesting features, that are really powerful.
iPhone 12 pro max Apple smartphone features a brilliantly designed front camera of 12 MP dual selfie camera , with f/2.2, 23mm (wide), 1/3.6″, and SL 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor).
Also with, Portrait mode with advanced bokeh and Depth Control, Portrait Lighting with six effects (Natural, Studio, Contour, Stage, Stage Mono, High‑Key Mono) ,Animoji and Memoji, Night mode, and Deep Fusion,Smart HDR 3 with Scene Detection, and other camera features, which will definitely enhances the clarity and beauty of the selfie photos.
But then, the rear camera of the iphone 12 pro max also comes with a 12MP Triple back camera, which offers new technology updates, the iPhone 12 pro max comes out the Pro camera system. A 47 percent larger sensor and larger pixels dramatically increase the amount of light gathered on the Wide camera. A new OIS stabilizes the sensor instead of the lens so your shots are steady — even when you’re not. And the new 65 mm Telephoto camera lets you zoom in tighter on portraits.
However, iPhone 12 Pro Max takes the pro camera experience even further. The new ƒ/1.6 aperture Wide camera boasts a 47 percent larger sensor with 1.7μm pixels for a massive 87 percent improvement in low-light conditions. It also includes the expansive Ultra Wide camera and a 65 mm focal length Telephoto camera for increased flexibility with closer shots and tighter crops. Combined, this system offers 5x optical zoom range.
And this, enhances the pictures snapped with this new apple smartphone, and then gives you a memorable moments and joyfully entertainment.
Also Read>> Xiaomi Mi 10 Specifications, Overview and Price.
The new apple smartphone comes with a full screen display of 6.7‑inch (diagonal) all‑screen OLED display, with Super Retina XDR display, and a resolution of 2778‑by‑1284-pixel resolution at 458 ppi.
However, unlike iPhone 12 pro itself , The iPhone 12 Pro max display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.68 inches diagonally (actual viewable area is less).
And then, it also has a Splash, Water, and Dust Resistant, which supports Rated IP68 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes) under IEC standard 60529, that is very amazing upgrade indeed. It offers the iPhone 12 pro Max, protection against water damage, dust and other damages of the screen.
The body, has a Ceramic Shield, that is materially stronger. iPhone already had the toughest glass in a smartphone. So to dramatically increase the durability of iPhone 12 Pro Max, we had to introduce an all-new material. And then, enter Ceramic Shield. It’s made by introducing nano‑ceramic crystals — which are actually harder than most metals — into glass. Sounds simple, but it’s incredibly difficult because ceramic isn’t transparent. By controlling the type of crystals and degree of crystallinity, we developed an exclusive formula that maximizes the toughness of the ceramic while remaining optically clear. This was the breakthrough that made Ceramic Shield ideally suited for the display. It’s a first in any smartphone, and it’s tougher than any smartphone glass.
Moreover, beyond Ceramic Shield, there’s one more thing that contributes to the durability of the front cover. It sits flush to the edge of the phone, which helps protect it even more. Altogether, we’ve quadrupled the drop performance — the largest year-over-year improvement ever for iPhone. This is really an amazing upgrade indeed.
Also Read>> Xiaomi Mi 10 specifications, Overview and Price.
The Apple smartphone comes with the new and fastest 5G network, and it happens happens to be the first iPhone device to come with this new 5G upgrade. So you can download movies on the fly. Stream higher-quality video. Or FaceTime in HD over cellular. With lots less lag. And you can do it in more places, because iPhone 12 pro Max has the broadest 5G coverage worldwide.
Then, it also features the latest processor speed of A14 Bionic, which iis the fastest chip in a smartphone. And it pushes what’s possible. Like crunching trillions of operations on the Neural Engine. Or shooting in Dolby Vision-even pro movie cameras can’t do that. It’s superefficient for great battery life. And it’s ahead of its time, prepared to power pretty much anything that comes next.
And it is operating under iOS 14 , which brings a fresh look to the things you do most often, making them easier than ever. New features help you get what you need in the moment. And the apps you use all the time become even more intelligent, more personal, and more private.
iPhone 12 Max has a built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery, with MagSafe wireless charging up to 15W, and also a Qi wireless charging up to 7.5W, Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter, with Fast-charge capable: Up to 50% charge in 30 minutes with 20W adapter or higher (sold separately), which will offer long period for your usage.
Also Read >> iPhone 12 Mini Specification, Overview and Price.
Key Features of iPhone 12 Pro Max
- 6.7 inch Super Retina All-screen OLED Display, 2532‑by‑1170-pixel resolution at 460 ppi
- iOS 14
- Apple A14 Bionic
- 12MP Triple Rear Camera
- 12MP + 3D ToF sensor Dual Front Camera
- 128GB / 256GB / 512GB Built-in Storage
- Splash, Water, and Dust Resistant
- Colour options – Silver, Graphite, Gold, Pacific Blue
- Qi Wireless Charging
- 20W Fast Charging
- 6GB RAM
General Overview and Price
The Apple smartphone has been officially announced yesterday , being 13th, October 2020, and it be available for begin at 5 a.m. PST on Friday, November 6, with availability beginning Friday, November 13. 2020, in Australia, China, Japan, the US and the UK, including 30 other countries aswell.
But the price starts from $1099, and the price will vary depending on the model.
The general Overview of the iPhone 12 Pro Max smartphone are below :
- Platform: iOS 14
- Processor: Hexa-core Apple A14 Bionic (7 nm+)
- GPU: Apple quad-core GPU
- Colours: Silver, Graphite, Gold, Pacific Blue
- Dimension: 160.8 x 78.1 x 7.4 mm (6.33 x 3.07 x 0.29 in)
- Weight: 8.03 ounces (228 grams)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), stainless steel frame
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM and/or Electronic SIM card)
- Display: 6.7 inch Super Retina All-view OLED Display, 2778‑by‑1284-pixel resolution at 458 ppi
- Screen Protection: Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating, Dolby Vision, Wide color gamut, True-tone
- Sensor: Face ID, Barometer, Three‑axis gyro,Accelerometer, Proximity sensor,Ambient light sensor
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 12MP (wide) ) + 12MP (ultrawide) Triple Camera, 2160p@24fps/30fps/60fps Videos, 1080p@30fps/60fps/120fps/240fps Videos
- Rear Camera Features: PDAF (wide and telephot), OIS (wide and Telephoto), 2x Optical Zoom (telephoto), Quad-LED dual-tone Flash, HDR, Panorama
- Front Camera: 12MP + 3D ToF Dual Camera, HDR, 2160p@24fps/30fps/60fps Videos, 1080p@30fps/60fps/120fps Videos, gyro-EIS
- Built-in Storage: 128GB / 256GB / 512GB
- RAM: 6GB
- Memory Card Support: No
- Bundled Cloud Storage: No
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes, FDD‑LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 32, 66, 71)
- TD‑LTE (Bands 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48)
- 5G: Yes, 5G NR (Bands n1, n2, n3, n5, n7, n8, n12, n20, n25, n28, n38, n40, n41, n66, n71, n77, n78, n79)
- 5G NR mmWave (Bands n260, n261)
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes (up to 1.6 Gbps downloads)
- 5G: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, hotspot
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: USB 2.0, proprietary reversible connector
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus
- 3.5mm Jack: No
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: Yes
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: No
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Stylus Pen: Mo
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Siri natural language commands and dictation
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: Yes, Qi Wireless Charging
- Built-in Mobile Payment: Yes
- Water Resistant: Yes (IP68), survives up to 30 minutes in up to 4 metres of fresh water
- Dust Resistant: Yes
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: 2775mAh Non-Removable Li-ion Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –Up to 80 h
- Fast Charging: Fast battery charging 20W