Here comes a brilliantly designed smartphone called Xiaomi Mi 9, which offers a lot of amazing and latest features, which will definitely impress you most.
However, the new smartphone was built and designed by Xiaomi, which a global mobile brand. And the Xiaomi Mi 9, happens to be the successor of xiaomi Mi 8, which has quite a number of interesting upgrades, ranging from the camera to the battery.
Also Read >> Xiaomi Redmi 9 specs, Overview and Price.
The Camera and Display
Xiaomi Mi 9 comes with a super selfie camera of 20MP Beautify selfie camera
Front camera with AI portrait mode. And the 20MP high resolution sensor can intelligently combine pixels into a single 1.8μm pixel, making photos brighter in dim light. With the improved AI Beautify and AI portrait modes, each selfie becomes dreamy masterpiece.
But then, besides the front camera of 20MP, the smartphone xiaomi Mi 9 also features a powerfully designed rear camera of Sony 48MP ultra wide-angle AI triple camera, which is among the world’s highest resolution image sensor for smartphones so far.
Four times the resolution, three times the light sensitivity.
However, one may wonder, what does it mean to have a camera with four times as many pixels as the typical 12MP smartphone? It means that when you zoom in, there is still enough detail to create a quality photo. Just like xiaomi redmi 9 .
And also with the half-inch light sensor and 4-in-1 1.6μm large pixels, photos are lively with color. In fact, the Mi 9 camera takes photos with more detail than a 4K television.
Also Read>> Infinix Hot 9 Play Specs, Overview and Price
Xiaomi Mi 9 has a beautiful and stunning design with a full screen display of 6.39″ Samsung AMOLED Dot drop Full Screen Display, with90.7% screen-to-body ratio, 3.6mm narrow chin.
And also, as a result of our relentless dedication to the evolution of the Full Screen Display, Mi 9 features an immersive experience made possible through customization: the in-screen sensor, miniaturized selfie camera, and ultrasonic proximity sensor allowed us to make the chin 40% more narrow, down to just 3.6mm. Which will definitely make you feel happy while using it.
Well, xiaomi mi 9 comes with a body design of Corning® Gorilla® Glass 6
243mm² single piece sapphire glass camera cover.
And the beauty of Mi 9 is not just in its colors, but in its solid durability. Corning® Gorilla® Glass 6 gives the screen dependable protection. The camera cover is made of sapphire glass that provides lasting protection, without scratches.
Also Read >> Xiaomi Redmi 9C Specs, Overview and Price.
The smartphone comes with a dual 4G LTE network enabled on the smartphone, which offers fast browsing and downloading speed. And with a processor of Snapdragon™ 855 processor.
This is no doubt, the biggest upgrade in Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ history, and throughout the history of smartphones, Snapdragon™ has been there as an engine powering devices all over the world. Now, the Snapdragon™ 855 presents another leap forward in performance. Made with 7nm process technology, 20% faster gaming experience, 45% improved CPU performance and 300% faster AI performance, it leads the pack, and we are proud to be the first to put it in your hands through Mi 9.
Also, it comes with a powerful 6GB RAM, and 128GB ROM, which offers a huge storage capacity space, for saving of more files and gaming experience with the huge global RAM.
The smartphone has a battery capacity of 3300mAh (typ), which Charge faster with the world’s first 20W wireless quick charging Wireless charging like you’ve never seen before. And it allows you enjoy the smartphone for long, depending on your usage.
Key Features of Xiaomi Mi 9
- 6.39-inch, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 2340 x 1080 pixels (403 ppi)
- Android 9.0 Pie (MIUI 10)
- Octa-core Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 CPU with 6GB/8GB RAM
- Triple 48MP + 12MP + 16MP rear camera and a 20MP front camera
- Face Unlock
- 4G LTE
- Fingerprint sensor (under-display)
- 3, 300mAh non-removable Li-Ion battery
General Overview and Price
The smartphone is officially available across the country in Nigeria, and in other countries aswell. But the price starts from €465, which is around N180,000, but depending on your location.
The general Overview of the smartphone are:
- Platform: Android 9.0 Pie (MIUI 10)
- Processor: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 485) (Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855)
- GPU: Adreno 640
- Memory: 6GB/8GB RAM
- Colours: Lavender Violet, Ocean Blue, Piano Black
- Dimension: 157.5 x 74.7 x 7.6 mm
- Weight: 173g
- SIM Type: Nano SIM
- SIM Count: Dual SIM
- Display: 6.39-inch, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 2340 x 1080 pixels (403 ppi)
- Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Rear Camera: Triple 48MP + 12MP (telephoto) + 16MP (ultra-wide) camera, 2160p@60fps,1080p@30/240fps
- Rear Camera Features: 2x optical zoom, dual pixel phase detection autofocus, dual-LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Front Camera: 20MP camera, 1080p Video@30fps
- Built-in Storage: 64GB / 128GB
- Memory Card Support: –
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 20(800), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: 42.2/5.76Mbps
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: LTE-A (4CA) Cat 16 1024/150Mbps
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, v5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: USB Type-C 1.0
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
- Video Player: MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.265 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: –
- Navigation: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: Yes
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (under-display)
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: Yes
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: –
- Dust Resistant: –
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: 3, 300mAh non-removable Li-Po battery
- Wireless Charging: Yes, Fast Wireless Charging 20W
- Fast Charging: Yes, Quick Charge 4+